About 16 oz. of juice

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 2

So, my body has now had time to react and tell me it's opinion of what I'm doing. For anyone ever interested in doing this, I think it is important to eat and hydrate well, and NOT give blood the day before, because I think my body is having a hard time recovering. I have heard that a headache is a normal first response, and I am finding that to be true. Hopefully drinking lots of water when I'm not drinking juice will help alleviate that. I expect the first couple days will really suck, and then maybe it will get better from there (again, that's what I've heard other juices report). What I didn't expect is how quickly I would really be craving REAL food; it's kind of hard to concentrate on other things, but I'm going to try to resist the urge to slump on the couch, and instead busy myself with some other things today, like cleaning up all the bits of leafy greens and pulp that have splattered all over my kitchen.
Thanks for following!

3 comments: