About 16 oz. of juice

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

End Day 3

Okay, I'm starting to get the hang of it. I have to eat A LOT of fruits and veggies to feel full. I'm enjoying some more of my soup tonight before I go to bed. It's tempting to have a nice hearty piece of bread with it, but that will not help my detox. Today I had a salad with just a little balsamic vinegar on it, which was satisfying, in addition to a little fruit juice and some wheat grass juice. After my afternoon nap, I had some carrot-apple-ginger juice, and later some raw green beans (one of my favorites). All of this is accompanied by a constant intake of icy lemon water, which helps with the cleansing and feeling full. Tomorrow I'm going to make an apple peach bake to have for dessert (recipe below).

I feel a little tired, but that's not unusual for me, especially since my routine is a little disrupted with Theron being gone. I've had a little bit of a headache off and on today, but not too bad. Ready for day 4!


Apple Peach Bake

4 peaches, sliced (remove pit)
2 apples, chopped
3 Tbsp. raisins (w/out sulfites)
1 Tbsp. cinnamon

Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until apples are soft. Cool and enjoy!

Calories: 354
Protein: 4 g
Fiber: 14 g

No comments:

Post a Comment